Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

giorgilomidze
Resolver I
Resolver I

power bi visio integration

when i upload power bi report ith visio chart on power bi report server visualisation is blank in both cases with wopifram.aspx and without wopiframe.aspx. i can retrive data from withio chart but cant see the visualisation

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
riccardomuti
Employee
Employee

The Visio Online visual doesn't support Power BI Report Server.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
AndreasScholl
Helper I
Helper I

Hello together,

is there anything new on this topic - I'm highly interested in using Visio online in combination with Power BI Report Server as well.

Is MS planning to support that in upcoming releases - that would be stunning!

Thanks,

Andreas

Arez2017
Helper I
Helper I

Hello

Could you please explain how could you use a link without wopifram.aspx ?

I am using the DEsktop + Report Server October Version and this url for visio

https://ixxxxxxx/Marketing%20Lead%20Monitoring.vsdx => This is not a good format.

Merci,

Asma

I uploaded Visio file on ONEDRIVE and Put link without any changes in Power Bi Desktop (october) and had no problem viewing visio ther but on report server you can't see viso visuals.  its not supported on report server. if you are trying to modify link with wopifram.aspx it has no use. i have tried it many times, with Company or private acquired Onedrive links and many other ways (for report server). 

riccardomuti
Employee
Employee

The Visio Online visual doesn't support Power BI Report Server.

thank you.

giorgilomidze
Resolver I
Resolver I

is it important to have "visio online" in office 365 apps in order to integrate visio charts in power bi report. i open visio chart in power bi desktop without problem with wopiframe.aspx and without it, but when i upload this report to reporting server it doesn't show me visuals of visio charrt, but i can retrive data from it. 

the latest answer is that power BI report server doesn't support visio. can someone connfirm?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.