cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

power bi visio integration

when i upload power bi report ith visio chart on power bi report server visualisation is blank in both cases with wopifram.aspx and without wopiframe.aspx. i can retrive data from withio chart but cant see the visualisation

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Power BI Team riccardomuti
Power BI Team

Re: power bi visio integration

The Visio Online visual doesn't support Power BI Report Server.

6 REPLIES 6

visio chart report server

is it important to have "visio online" in office 365 apps in order to integrate visio charts in power bi report. i open visio chart in power bi desktop without problem with wopiframe.aspx and without it, but when i upload this report to reporting server it doesn't show me visuals of visio charrt, but i can retrive data from it. 

Power BI Team riccardomuti
Power BI Team

The Visio Online visual doesn't support Power BI Report Server.

thank you.

Re: visio chart report server

the latest answer is that power BI report server doesn't support visio. can someone connfirm?

Arez2017 Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Hello

Could you please explain how could you use a link without wopifram.aspx ?

I am using the DEsktop + Report Server October Version and this url for visio

https://ixxxxxxx/Marketing%20Lead%20Monitoring.vsdx => This is not a good format.

Merci,

Asma

I uploaded Visio file on ONEDRIVE and Put link without any changes in Power Bi Desktop (october) and had no problem viewing visio ther but on report server you can't see viso visuals.  its not supported on report server. if you are trying to modify link with wopifram.aspx it has no use. i have tried it many times, with Company or private acquired Onedrive links and many other ways (for report server).