Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

wpf_
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

paginated report not outputting the same as power bi report

I have a report that I built in power bi desktop.  its basically a table, with columns from a table, and another column using a measure.  In BI desktop and the report in the service, it is showing one row based on filter for today's date.  But in the paginated report using the same fields and measure it does not.  On my other Bi report/paginated report with the same setup but diferent measure it is working fine.  What can i do in report builder?  Not sure why it's not replicating. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @wpf_ ,

It would be great if you could provide a sample that does not contain sensitive information.
It is difficult to get more details to troubleshoot this issue based on the information available.
Or you can start by referring to this similar thread to see if it helps your problem

Paginated Report HELP! Not showing the same as PowerBI 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @wpf_ ,

It would be great if you could provide a sample that does not contain sensitive information.
It is difficult to get more details to troubleshoot this issue based on the information available.
Or you can start by referring to this similar thread to see if it helps your problem

Paginated Report HELP! Not showing the same as PowerBI 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

If this post helps then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-xiaoyan-msft It's working now.  Not sure what the issue was.  I just rebuilt the file from scratch and started working again.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.