Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

gtsureview

demo of power bi report server, and features - who to contact?

Sorry if this is the wrong place, but I am trying to get more information on pricing options and possibly a demo of features of the power bi report server. I have filled out my contact details now 3 times on the request for information to have someone contact me for a demo, and I am not getting any email replies or callbacks.  We are looking to deploy a report server so a client can access sql data directly from a web front end instead of a locally installed application. 

Any suggestions on how to get in contact with the right person or group? Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

The easiest thing to do would be to go out to portal.azure.com and spin up a virtual machine based upon the Power BI Report Server Solution Template. That's going to be the easiest way to spin up and kick the tires on PBRS.

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
The Definitive Guide to Power Query (M)

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

thank you I appreciate the info and will give it a try.

However, does power bi have a sales/pre-sales team that can be contacted? I see no numbers or good contact info to actually speak with someone. I find it funny I have filled out an online web form 3 times and no one has contacted me, whats the point?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.