Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

meriembna
Helper I
Helper I

besoin d'aide :::> Impossible de publier le rapport

meriembna_0-1650611875252.png

Bonjour,

Je suis dans l'impossibilté de publier le rapport pourtant je l'ai publier avant normalement. 

merci de m'aider car je suis bloqué.

8 REPLIES 8
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @meriembna ,

This is strange, need to double check if you have edit access to this application workspace? Or are you an administrator of this application workspace?

vhenrykmstf_0-1650962877716.png

Also in which mode are you connecting to the data source? And try testing with the pbix I uploaded and check if it can be successfully published to your workspace.

Publish datasets and reports from Power BI Desktop

Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

the problem is this:

a member of the team created the report he is the owner and administrator he gave me access as administrator too .

he published several times before normally but now he can’t publish with his account instead I publish the report normally with my account .
He’s the one who’s blocked, he can only publish with my account, yet he’s an administrator.

Are you maybe conflating different concepts here? Like the need to "take over" a dataset before you can make administrative changes to it?

Rayzo92
Helper I
Helper I

i think u dont have the access on the report or the workspace is deleted .

that's what the message said.

contact me via linkedin (https://tn.linkedin.com/in/rami-frikha-a7270632) and share the power Bi service member list maybe i can help , Thanks.

j'ai envoyé un message privé

meriembna
Helper I
Helper I

Administrateur

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

What access level do you have to the workspace?

administrateur

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.