Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

carloscornejo

Working with parameters and tabs in RDLs over PBIRS

Hi all,

In my team we work with RDL reports over SSRS 2014, and we were thinking on migrating that to SSRS 2016 but instead of that I'm suggesting to migrate directly to PBIRS, the only problem that we've is that we work with RDLs that have selects and inputs for input parameters and also each report is, internally, separated in tabs, is there any way to keep that functionality to load that report in PBIRS? Should we need to make a lot of changes to do that?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
messerjc
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

We're going through the same migration path right now, and I can tell you so far if it's something supported in SSRS, it should work fine in PBIRS. I've seen no problems that couldn't be fixed with some minor tweaking - but we haven't done our complete live migration yet. Hopefully we'll get there too in just a few weeks...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.