Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Word Wrap disappearing when report published to Report Server

Created a report using PBI Desktop, and took about an hour to get the column headings right on this matrix, as I have three matrixes showing the same columns, but from different sources and can't find a way to make all of the headings the same size.  However, it looks ok, and most of the headings are wrapped.  

Wrapped.PNG

But when I publish this to my report server, the word wrap disappears.

Not Wrapped.PNG

Any suggestions gratefully received (mostly concerned about the word wrap not happening on the server)

EDIT***  Forgot to say in my original post that I have tried turning off column auto resize on the the report, made no diffierence.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

It looks like the update (2018 March) solved the problem, likely it was a bug which got fixed.

What I noticed is that when I opened my reports with the updated desktop app, the "Word Wrap" was OFF, I set it to ON, uploaded it, and it worked.

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.