Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Whats being worked on for next release?

@chrisfin; @mgmeyer

We have asked on here a few times what is on the roadmap and the next release. We normally just get it will be updates since the last release, not helpful for us to plan with. We are still missing some important parts from the web version. Nice to see an update on PDF though.

Are we expecting anything else on the list. I am really interested in arcGIS being made available as the Bing Maps are not up to date and do not work well when only using part of a postal or zip code.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi aberstudent2002,

Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the delay in responding.  The idea is to update the Dynamics 365 release notes on an ongoing basis with new features coming in Power BI, including Report Server, as we move forward to give people the latest information around what's in our plans.  I've mentioned in other forums I plan to forthright as I can to what we're considering and will do/won't do in the ideas forum as well, and you'll see some updates on that coming over the coming weeks including a couple I posted today.  

Chris

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
xpherion
Advocate II
Advocate II

I don't know how accurate is this list or timeline for following features to be implemented

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/filters/new?category_id=207604&status_id=1328...

ArcGIS is in Under Review status.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Some items on the list have been in the same under review for nearly a year now. ArcGIS was last updated in August 2017. Just wanting to know if these are going to be worked on or put into the backlog.

There has been a big call for a plan of releases before they appear. I believe this is not too much to ask, we all have to plan our work and whether to invest in the product.

Hi aberstudent2002,

Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the delay in responding.  The idea is to update the Dynamics 365 release notes on an ongoing basis with new features coming in Power BI, including Report Server, as we move forward to give people the latest information around what's in our plans.  I've mentioned in other forums I plan to forthright as I can to what we're considering and will do/won't do in the ideas forum as well, and you'll see some updates on that coming over the coming weeks including a couple I posted today.  

Chris

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.