Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

dexterzzz
Frequent Visitor

UsePortalV2 unable fullscreen

use ?rs:embed=true cannot fullscreen in UsePortalV2Snipaste_2021-02-08_19-57-39.png

9 REPLIES 9
CDavies
Resolver I
Resolver I

This has NOT fixed the full screen options when using Portal v2

Hi, @CDavies 

Have you tried another browser to view the report?

Petebro
Employee
Employee

Sorry this was a issue we found in final release testing but thought it was ok to go out in preview with. It will be fixed before it is made the default view of the portal. Thank you for reporting it.

Hi, @CDavies 

I don't open this new feature and it can also be full screen after opening, so this should not be a bug, I guess if it conflicts with some of your settings. What browser are you using?

Best Regards

Janey Guo

CDavies
Resolver I
Resolver I

Confirmed, neither ?rc:toolbar=false or ?rs:embed=true force the dashboard to display full screen.

Do you ever test your product before releasing it?

v-janeyg-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @dexterzzz 

Did you enable the new feature according to this document? Disable it and try again. If it can fullscreen, it should be a bug in the new version. I'll report the issue.

Best Regards

Janey Guo

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Yes I did.  Disabled and Enabled the option several times

Hi, @dexterzzz 

The PBIRS January 2021 QFE/Hotfix release to fix the PBI report URL Filtering issue is now available on the Download Center Page:

Microsoft Power BI Report Server - January 2021

• Version: 15.0.1105.230, released March 12, 2021

Best Regards

Janey Guo

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

This fixes the url filtering but not the ?rc:toolbar=false or ?rs:embed=true in portal2, please use the default portal for PBI RS if this is critical for your business. We will address the toolbar and embed in future release.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.