Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

DionTN
Helper II
Helper II

Unable to configure with gateway.

I just published my report with input from MySQL. 

I also installed a gateway and created a new one in app.postman.com. Unfortunately i can not configure my new report and the gateway. When i want to refresh my report fromm app.postman.com i get an error of non authorization. 

If I try to detect my data it says the gateway is not reachable? 

What can I do? 

3 REPLIES 3
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @DionTN ,

For a data source like mysql, do you have the relevant connectors installed? Also upgrade the gateway to the latest version.
Also, refer to the following similar solution on how to configure the gateway issue corresponding to mysql data source.

Solved: On-Premesis Gateway cannot connect to MySQl source - Microsoft Power BI Community

If the problem is still not resolved, please provide detailed error information and related operation screenshoots. Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

I have all the connectors and up to date gateway. 

DionTN_0-1661509030103.png

Also I can not connect a gateway while my datasource is identical to the datasource in the installed gateway. 

DionTN_1-1661509229928.png

@v-henryk-mstf 

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

What does your issue have to do with Report Server or with Postman? Please provide a more detailed explanation of what you are aiming to achieve. What have you tried and where are you stuck?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.