Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

URL link to Paginated Reports

Hi, It seems For Image--> Actions -->URL option is still not available for PBIRS (Jan 2019).

From PowerBIRS, I want a link to Paginated Reports using Button or Image. So how do I acheive this in Report Server ?

I do not want to display whole URL, instead 'Click Here', 'Data' as Title/Label because I have a plan to pass parameters to Paginated Reports.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
d_gosbell
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi, It seems For Image--> Actions -->URL option is still not available for PBIRS (Jan 2019).

The May 2019 (or later) releases have an option of WebUrl in the Action setting for images and buttons.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
pdacheva
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi all,

I'm using the URL to Paginated Reports from my Power BI reports, but there is one thing I cannot make work and I can't figure out why. I want to pass a value to a Boolean parameter - I tried true/false, I tried 0/1, nothing works. The rest of my text/int parameters work fine, but the Boolean is being ignored. Has anyone managed to make Boolean ones work in URL?

TIA

@pdacheva wrote:

I'm using the URL to Paginated Reports from my Power BI reports, but there is one thing I cannot make work and I can't figure out why. I want to pass a value to a Boolean parameter - I tried true/false, I tried 0/1, nothing works. The rest of my text/int parameters work fine, but the Boolean is being ignored. Has anyone managed to make Boolean ones work in URL?

Yes, it works fine for me passing in either true/false or True/False. If I try passing in anything else like 0/1 I get an error about the type being incorrect for the variable type being incorrect and if I alter the name of the parameter I get an error about trying to set a variable which does not exist. So I can't think how your url parameter would be ignored

2020-05 bool param.png

Hi

d_gosbell
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous wrote:

The May 2019 (or later) releases have an option of WebUrl in the Action setting for images and buttons.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.