Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

nag1207

This user account has been disabled

Hi,

I have a service account and all our reports were deployed to PowerBI using the same service account. We stopped publishing to PowerBI Since interactive logon is disabled for all the service accounts. But still the reports are there and some of our users are using those reports. So I contacted DSRE team to lift the restriction for some days on the service account till we delete the reports. But when I am trying to browse PowerBI website using service account login, I get this "This user account has been disabled" error.

Is anyone facing the same issue?

Thanks
Nagarjuna
2 REPLIES 2
trismc
Regular Visitor

Yes - and despite weeks of effort, the PBI support team have not been able to fix this issue.

In our case, PBI support were supposed to fix a "phantom" account, but instead damaged an active account instead, which caused this problem.

Is you situation similar?

I have normal service account and not aware what is phantom account means. I do not think my scenarios is similar to you.

Thanks for your reply.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.