Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

The table has no visible columns and cannot be queried.. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand

Hello everybody,

Since yesterday I have a very blocking problem that I can't solve. The problem appeared from one day to the next without any particular configuration. I have searched the forum for answers to this problem but I have not found anything conclusive.
No dashboard wants to update anymore, all my scheduled updates crash.
I can't create a dashboard by choosing the data source "GOOGLE BIG QUERY", I can find the associated project but when I click on the project, the different datasets of the project are not displayed.

Can you help me to solve this problem, it is very urgent?

DataSource.Error: The table has no visible columns and cannot be queried.. <pii>ALL_XXXX</pii>. ;The table has no visible columns and cannot be queried.. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface. Table: ALL_XXXXX.

Capture.PNG

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

We have submitted to internal ICM 280081207 , engineers are doing their best to fix this issue, please be patient and I will give you feedback here once there is any progress.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

We have submitted to internal ICM 280081207 , engineers are doing their best to fix this issue, please be patient and I will give you feedback here once there is any progress.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

looks like your data source uses RLS or OLS and you're no longer "on the list" (you lost your permissions?)

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I use the bigquery connector.

This is strange because I can connect my data with a service account but with my business account I can't.

[1] Do you know how to schedule dashboard updates with a service account?
[2] Is it normal that I can access the data of another project while I have the same rights on GCP in both projects?
I have the following rights:

- BigQuery Data Editor
- BigQuery Data Owner
- BigQuery Job User
- BigQuery Read Session User
- Editor
- Owner

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.