Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ReyCarter
Helper I
Helper I

The server is unavailable when publishing reports from non-domain devices (Report Server May 2022)

Good day!
Friends, our development team installed a Report Server update in early June 2022 (May 2022). As a result, the publication of reports from devices that are not the company's domain devices stopped working. That is, from a working device in the domain, the Report Server is visible and publication occurs, and if you do this from a home PC that is not in the domain, we get the error "The Server is unavailable". Earlier in the January update of the Report Server, there were no problems with this. Tell me, please, what could be the problem? where to dig? The company's infrastructure has not changed in any way, the problem is precisely in the update. I attach a picture (error).
Thanks
@Petebro, @PBIRS, @ReportServerБез имени.png

2 REPLIES 2
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ReyCarter ,

The picture in question is not very clear, it would be great if you could adjust to the English version first before taking a screenshot of the error page.
I tried to reproduce the problem briefly but it didn't work, am I missing something?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

Good day!
I put the English version, duplicated the error from there. I hope this helped to understand. If you follow the path I mentioned above, this error appears, tested on several devices.

MicrosoftTeams-image (6).pngMicrosoftTeams-image (5).png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.