Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

aospina

Suscripción de Panel no funciona

Cordial saludo,

Realicé mi primer informe y lo activé como panel. Sin embargo, cuando intento suscribirme o al informe o al panel, la suscripción para que el informe me llegue al correo electrónico no funciona y no recibo ningún email.

Debo de tener alguna cuenta de office 365 activa? Falta algo en la configuración de Power BI para tal fin?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @aospina,

If the Bing Translate works fine, the issue you described is:

Cordial Greeting,
I made my first report and activated it as a panel. However, when I try to subscribe or to the report or to the Panel, the subscription so that the report arrives to email does not work and I do not receive any emails.

Should I have an Office 365 active account? Is there anything missing in the Power BI configuration for that purpose?

Firstly, I would like to confirm from you do you use Power BI service or Power BI on-premise report server? 

By the way, as this is English forum, please post issue in English Language, so we can other communities can understand the issue well and deliver prompt response. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu
Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @aospina,

If the Bing Translate works fine, the issue you described is:

Cordial Greeting,
I made my first report and activated it as a panel. However, when I try to subscribe or to the report or to the Panel, the subscription so that the report arrives to email does not work and I do not receive any emails.

Should I have an Office 365 active account? Is there anything missing in the Power BI configuration for that purpose?

Firstly, I would like to confirm from you do you use Power BI service or Power BI on-premise report server? 

By the way, as this is English forum, please post issue in English Language, so we can other communities can understand the issue well and deliver prompt response. 

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu
Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.