Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Subscribe to Power BI Reports in Power BI Report Server

What are the options in terms of distributing Power BI reports saved to Power BI Report Server. 

Can a user subscribe to a Power BI Report located in Power BI Report Server?

3 REPLIES 3
josef78
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Generally Power BI reports are interactive and online. There no way how to send this functionality by email. Maybe screenshot, but this degrade power of Power BI.

But on Power BI Report Server is another option: Paginated Reports. Are focused for static report desing, which can be subsribed  by email or another offline media.

RobThrive
Resolver I
Resolver I

@Anonymous Currently there are no options in PBI RS to subscribe unfortunately. It's something I was interested in to, but to be fair, what would you send them? a screenshot of which page/tab? would it be jpg, or do you want powerpoint with each tab in a new slide. or do you want subscription to be on a certain visual..... It's quite complex to implement what everyone will want.

@jamiestevens28    You both need to put some votes in the Idea board. Useless posting your wants here. 

Click here to see previous suggestions : Search (powerbi.com)

jamiestevens28
Frequent Visitor

I too would like to know if this feature will be coming, similar to the subscribe to PowerBI dashboards within the cloud version. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.