Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

CDavies
Resolver I
Resolver I

Slicer values misaligned

Hi

We're using May 2021 Report Server (1.11.7815.26414) with Edge 93.0.961.47 and we're experiencing the same issue as per this message:

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Developer/Slicer-Dropdown-mis-aligned-in-embedded-using-Chrome-v93/...

Does anyone know if this issue is fixed in the September release of Report Server?

Many thanks

2 REPLIES 2
v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @CDavies ,

We look forward to your feedback on whether your problem has been solved.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @CDavies ,

Checked the update request for the latest version and it doesn't seem to mention a fix for this issue. It may be a temporary bug, so you may want to upgrade your browser and clear your cache and try again.

blog link

If the problem persists, you can post your idea here. when the number of votes is large enough, Microsoft will fix the bug in a timely manner. I will also keep you informed of new updates.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors