Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Several errors occured during data refresh

Hi, community 🙂

I'm having problems automatically refreshing my report that's on the report sever.I'm relatively new to Power Bi so at a loss as to what to do atm. Attached are pictures showing that all my data sources are successfully connected

I would be grateful for any assistance the community could give me.

Thank you 1.PNG2.PNG3.PNG4.PNG5.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi guys 🙂 sorry for the late reply. I ended up solving the problem by not enabling data refresh for the data sources(datenquellen) 1 and 3. Thank you still soo much for your help @lbendlin @Petebro it is greatly appreciated.

Stay safe !!

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Your Datenquelle1 and Datenquelle3 are duplicates.  De-parameterize them, only keep the root URL.  You can add the parameters in the actual dataset data source definition.

Petebro
Employee
Employee

It seems you might be hitting a limitation with web data sources in Power BI Report Server. 

Power BI Report Server has a limitation when using web data: only data files from web can be refreshed. Data based on Page or By example aren't refreshable. This limitation is because the M expressions created with Web.BrowserContents and Web.Page can't be refreshed. Power BI Report Server can only refresh Web.Contents data sources.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/report-server/data-sources

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.