Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

smaniott

Security & privacy issues

Hello, my name is André and I work at KNAPP company.
The head office of IT in our company identified security and privacy risks in Power Bi, because of that all KNAPP companies in the world are prohibited from using the tool.
I am writing this message to ask you to contact the company to resolve these issues.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
d_gosbell
Super User
Super User

So this is a community forum where users help other users. There are some Microsoft support staff here also, but they largely do technical support not the sort of pre-sales customer assistance you are after.

If you use other Microsoft products at your company it's likely that you have a Microsoft Account representative. If you can find out who that person is they should be able to assist with bringing in the appropriate resources to answer your questions.

Otherwise ever ringing your local Microsoft Office is probably a better option than asking here.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
smaniott

Ok! Thanks!

d_gosbell
Super User
Super User

So this is a community forum where users help other users. There are some Microsoft support staff here also, but they largely do technical support not the sort of pre-sales customer assistance you are after.

If you use other Microsoft products at your company it's likely that you have a Microsoft Account representative. If you can find out who that person is they should be able to assist with bringing in the appropriate resources to answer your questions.

Otherwise ever ringing your local Microsoft Office is probably a better option than asking here.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.