Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jhunter

Scheduled report ran 1 hour late

Today, all of my scheduled reports all ran 1 hour after their scheduled time. We switched to daylight savings time over the weekend. How do I fix this going forward? For example: a scheduled report for 8:45 AM actually ran @ 9:45 AM. It is still scheduled to run @ 8:45 AM.

3 REPLIES 3
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

Hmm, there is no way to set the local timezone in the Service to the best of my knowledge. I believe the Service is UTC so you may have to just set the refresh back an hour?

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
The Definitive Guide to Power Query (M)

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

Annotation 2020-03-09 104840.jpg

The report ran @ 9:45 not 8:45. A co-worker has his own schedule setup for 8:00 AM for the same report, and his ran correctly @ 8:00 AM. His is setup exactly as the same way.... as far as I can tell.

After more investigation, my co-worker scheduled his reports to run on sundays as well. His Sunday reports all ran 1 hour late, but the same report on Monday ran on time. This may indicate that the first time the report runs after the time change will be off by an hour, but subsequent reports will be ok. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.