Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Scheduled refresh not working

Hi,

After i set up the daily refresh, it is not running down. But when i press the refresh now button it processes.There is no error code. At the status it says new scheduled refresh plan.

What could be the problem?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Please find attached.

Green is manualy updated.

Red is the problem nothing happend.

powerbierror.png

Gabor

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

What data source you are using

Anonymous
Not applicable

SQL

Hi There

Can you please go to Data Sources tab and make sure that you have configured the data sources correctly and user have the permission to refresh the data source.

Many Thanks

Syed

Anonymous
Not applicable

It is all good. Once i press test connection it say successfully. Also with same user if i press refresh now it run down. So user have access to write.

Can you please share something like this picture, what does that show on your Scheduled refresh Tab, please advise.

Did you already created a refresh Plan, something like the picture below. Please share if you did. If You have not then you have to create a refresh plan

Thanks

Syed

RefreshPlan.JPG

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I created. It says at status: New Scheduled Refresh Plan (last run is empty). And its move to Completed Data Refresh if I press manually refresh Now button.

Hi There

Can you please send me the snippet to see the schedule time etc like I shared  above in the picture.

It will help to understand the Problem

Thanks

Syed

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

Please find attached.

Green is manualy updated.

Red is the problem nothing happend.

powerbierror.png

Gabor

Hi There

I dont know whether your problem already fixed or not, What I found that if  you have more than one connection with the same database, then that might cause some problem so please do the following

Open you PBIX file and see how many connection you have with the same database. Some time if you have Same database connection with different case it might be considered as different connection as M query is case sensitive.

Thanks

Syed

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors