cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Scheduled refresh completed without errors but data are the same as in last upload version of report

Hello All,

My report is saved on Bi server and has set scheduled refresh. It refreshes without any errors, I checked connection with sources and server is connecting with them succesfully.

I have read about all Bi server settings but is there any other issue which could appear in refresh and is not reflected as error in refresh?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Re: Scheduled refresh completed without errors but data are the same as in last upload version of re

Which datasources do you use?

It is possible, if you read data from MS CRM, that your service account does not see any data? Do you have a measure / calculated column that displays the last process data?

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Scheduled refresh completed without errors but data are the same as in last upload version of re

Following sources are used in my report:: Odata, sharepoint List, excel on web, SQL.

Yes I have measure fro last refresh date and time (and it seems to be refreshed every time as well)

Highlighted
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

If you refresh the report manually, you get new data?

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super Users of the Quarter - Q2 2020

Super Users of the Quarter - Q2 2020

Who are our Super User Superstars? Who made it to the top of the leaderboards? Get the answers!

June 2020 Community Highlights

June 2020 Community Highlights

Featured community members, changes to the Community, and more! Read up on recent Power BI community news.

Community Summit North America

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow. The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors