Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Michael_Rimmer
Frequent Visitor

Scheduled Refresh is not refreshing

Hello,

My problem that persists, is that the Scheduled Refresh in PowerBI Report Server wont activate when it is supposed to.  However, it works fine when refreshing manually.

I am currently using PowerBI Report Server (August 2018) and PowerBI Desktop for Report Server (August 2018).

Here is a snapshot of the scheduled refresh..  I have been struggling with this issue since September 1st.

Report Server Issue.PNG

I created a new refresh plan on September 17th and starting on September 18th, to run once a day at 2am.  This plan has not activated once.  I have manually refreshed it successfully.

To test if time was involved for any reason, I set up a second refresh plan to run once every 5 minutes on the same day.  This scheduled refresh plan has not worked either.

This particular report has 2 SQL Data Sources, and 1 ODATA.  This problem persists with our other reports as well that have only 1 ODATA source.

Please let me know if you need any more information,

Thank you,

Michael

1 REPLY 1
Michael_Rimmer
Frequent Visitor

Hello,

I have not received a reply in any form.  Is there more information that is required for this problem to be diagnosed?

Thank you,

Michael

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.