Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

syah
Regular Visitor

Scheduled Refresh could not started and not run according to schedule

the PBI report server i have has quite some number of dashboard >50 dashboards. the dashboard has its refresh scheduling running without problem.

However, i noticed since 23/11/2019, several of the dashboard (5 dashboards) suddenly was not able to run its refresh schedule properly and when i tested by buidling a new dashboard and create a refresh schedule, none of the new refresh schedule able to trigger according to its scheduled timeline anymore. and although i set the scheduling at rapid rate of every 5 minutes, it does not get started as well. i also noticed that the starting date is starting at 12/3/2019 after choosing Dec 3, 2019 from the scheduled refresh plan form (see below picture). when i queried the sql server, the schedule was there with date captured correctly 2019-12-03. there is no error log found as well related to this schedule problem.  i am currently using PBIRS version Sept 2019 (October release). appreciate if anyone could adve other step to explore to find error that cause this problem. thanks

refreshscedule.jpg

query on sql server for dashbaord schedulequery on sql server for dashbaord schedule

1 REPLY 1
syah
Regular Visitor

Just to update that i tried restarting the report server and restarting the MS SQL database server but the result are still the same in which the scheduled report are still not working.

Appreciate other advise on troubleshooting methods

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.