Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

3bdallah
Regular Visitor

Scheduled Refresh Error with Fuzzy Matching Join

Hi All,

I'm getting a strange error when I try to refresh a Power BI Report in Report Server using Scheduled Refresh. All other reports are fine except this one because it uses the built-in fuzzyy join feature. I get below error, no clue how to fix it, is it fixable or is it a bug needs to be resolved by Microsoft ? If I refresh in PBI Desktop it works fine, If I switch off Fuzzy Mathcing it works fine.

SessionID: 0ea76ccc-46a0-4bab-b57c-c8838737ed25
[0] -1055784932: We're sorry, an error occurred during evaluation.;Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.DataIntegration.FuzzyMatching, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.DataIntegration.FuzzyMatching, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.DataIntegration.FuzzyMatching, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.DataIntegration.FuzzyMatching, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface.
[1] -1055784932: The command has been canceled.. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface.
[2] -1055784932: The command has been canceled.. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface.
[3] -1055784932: The command has been canceled.. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface.
[4] -1055784932: The command has been canceled.. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface.
[5] -1055784932: The command has been canceled.. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface.
[6] -1055784932: The command has been canceled.. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface.
[7] -1055784932: The command has been canceled.. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface.
[8] -1055129594: The current operation was cancelled because another operation in the transaction failed.
[9] -1055784932: The command has been canceled.. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface.
[10] -1055784932: The command has been canceled.. The exception was raised by the IDbCommand interface.

There are no useful log files in the server.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
messerjc
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Microsoft put out a new release just in the past week of the May 2020 update that I believe addressed that specific issue. I don't have a link handy to the change log notes, but if you search around here for recent issues you'll likely find it. Hope that helps!

Edit: Found it! Looks like your issue might have been resolved in the June 15th release. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/report-server/changelog

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
messerjc
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

Microsoft put out a new release just in the past week of the May 2020 update that I believe addressed that specific issue. I don't have a link handy to the change log notes, but if you search around here for recent issues you'll likely find it. Hope that helps!

Edit: Found it! Looks like your issue might have been resolved in the June 15th release. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/report-server/changelog

Many thanks @messerjc  🙂

You just convinced me to keep reading the details of new releases, didn't expect to find this fix there.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.