Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Otey86
Regular Visitor

SSRS to PowerBI

In Visual Studio I am using "=Iif((CountRows("Metallugy") < 1), True, False)" to hide a textbox. When testing the script in Visual Studio it works just fine but when I send it to the server of PowerBI I get the following error(see below). I'm using Version 1.2.6660.39920 (Build 15.0.2.389), Released: March 28, 2018. Does anyone know if the update (Version 1.2.6690.34729 (Build 15.0.2.402), Released: April 27, 2018) fixes this issue?

The Hidden expression for the text box ‘NumOfReports’ contains an error: Request failed. (rsProcessingError)

• The Hidden expression for the text box ‘NumOfReports’ contains an error: Request failed. (rsRuntimeErrorInExpression)
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you tried using 1 and 0 ? instead of True and False? alternatively is the case of true and false important?

Thank you for the reply. The true and false statement isn't needed as of yet but for future maybe. I've also tried

Sum(Fields!NumOfReports.Value, "Met") < 1 with no luck of getting PowerBi to work. I was told that the method worked before the update to Version 1.2.6660.39920 (Build 15.0.2.389). Just wondering if the latest update would fix this issue I'm having.

As of now I have tried the following scripts with no luck:

=Iif((CountRows("Met") < 1), True, False)

=Sum(Fields!NumOfReports.Value, "Met")

=True=isnothing(First(Fields!NumOfReports.Value, "Met") < 1)

This is leading me to think it's a bug with the updated version we are currently using (Version 1.2.6660.39920 (Build 15.0.2.389)).

Once again thank you for you reply.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors