Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

calimero48
Helper II
Helper II

SSAS MD Cube with Translations

Hi

I am trying PowerBI SQLserver Reporting Service. I have created and published a PowerBi file to this server. Powerbi is connected to an SSAS Tabular model.

The tabular model is translated ( Field transalation with SQLserver 2016 SP1)

I am able to access to it; but when i browse fields data are not translated. When i use Powerbi desktop, the translation is correct.

The language of the server is in English; my workstation and browser are in French. It's seem that the language of the browser  is not transmitted to SSAS.

What I am doing wrong ?

Thanks for your help

Regards

7 REPLIES 7
calimero48
Helper II
Helper II

Hi

I have upgraded to march version, and i still have the problem.

Do somebody has this same issue?

Thanks in advance

I have the same problem. In Power BI Desktop it's totally fine, but when I upload it to the reporterserver, the translation isn't right or partially translated only.

Hi

I still have the issue ...

Do somebody as solved it

Regards

Anonymous
Not applicable

Currently, PowerBI Service shows always English captions even there are translations in other languages.

This is happening when connecting Live on Multidimensional Model on Analysis Services even with Localized Analysis Database and Localized Cube in another default language.

Hi

I agree. Do Microsoft has planned to correct this?

Regards

Hi

I have patched the server with august release.

I still have the issue

Do this will be corrected ?

Best regards

Hi

Any update on this topic ?

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.