Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

SathyaG
Regular Visitor

Require tab features

Is there any tab option in Power BI?we need to show different charts using by the tab feature,while displaying the dashboards some particular charts to be showed after the tab click it should show some different charts in the same dashboard or  can we achieve the same using by any features?

4 REPLIES 4

@SathyaG Your question is un-clear. You can create multiple report tabs, but it seems like you are asking about something else. There are new features just released around bookmarking and drillthrough, but those are not yet released to the Power BI Desktop version that is supported in Power BI Report Server.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Thanks for your response.actually what i am asking for example we have three different dashboard with different charts with different data ,we want to show those three dashboard from one control click event  such as option control or button control.

@SathyaG I'm not aware of any support for custom shortcuts. The best you could do is manually set the URL to shortcuts that you create, but those wouldn't replicate to others. 

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG
SathyaG
Regular Visitor

Is there available any tab option in Power BI?we need to show different charts using by the tab click event,while  displaying dashboards some particular charts to be showed after the tab click or such as feature can able to achieve this?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.