Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

bkatkam
Frequent Visitor

Reports with schedule refresh failure after upgrading to Jan 2021 version

Hello All,

we have on-premises power bi report server installed on AWS cloud windows instance and recently upgraded power bi report server version to JAN 2021. all reports are hosted on powerbi.our company.com web portal and earlier scheduled report refresh are working without any issues. currently most of the reports are failing while refreshing with the below error after the upgrade.

"SessionID":"30b7312d-2e59-493d-a08e-7a2a0daf0f30","Errors":[{"ErrorCode":-1055784932,"Message":"Credentials are required to connect to the Odbc source.

can somebody please help me out with this issue, thanks in advance

Regards,

Bhagat

6 REPLIES 6
v-janeyg-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @bkatkam 

I don’t know if the credential is invalid after the upgrade. Have you tried to update the report’s credential information?

If it doesn’t solve your problem, please feel free to ask me.

Best Regards

Janey Guo

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-janeyg-msft thank you for the reply,

Credentials for the reports are valid and i can update credentials of reports with out any issue but still i can see the same error when the scheudle report refresh is trigerred.

Hi,  @bkatkam 

You can refer to this case:Fix for "Datasource XXXXXX Not Found" PowerBI Refr... - Microsoft Power BI Community

Maybe it will help.

Best Regards

Janey Guo

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-janeyg-msft 

i have made changes on config file, but unfortunately the issue still persists.

warm regards,

Bhagat.K

Hi, @bkatkam 

Is your problem solved? Since I can’t reproduce your wrong scenario here, it’s hard for me to actually help you. And we are not sure whether there is an issue, because there are similar situations but not exactly the same. So, If you have a pro license, I suggest you open a support ticket. Support | Microsoft Power BI

Best Regards

Janey Guo

Hi @v-janeyg-msft 

Thanks for your reply, issue is not resloved yet.

yes we have raised case with support team and working along with them.

Appriciate your support.

Thank you

Bhagat

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.