Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Sillyvizard
Regular Visitor

Report displays error while connecting to SSAS Cube

I have created a SSAS cube in my local machine running a MSSQL Server 2014 Enterprise Edition and connected it to Power BI desktop using a live connection. Then, I created all the visuals from the cube in the Power BI desktop. Then published the report to my Workspace. I have also setup the enterprise gateway with the following settings: -

Gateway Config.PNG

This shows connection succesful. However, when I view the report, I get this error.Error 1.PNGerror 2.PNG

I have already published the visualizations from power ib desktop to the web application. Please help me resolve this issue. 

Note:- I'm running Windows 10 Professional Edition on my laptop, I am not currently using a domain.

Thank You 

1 REPLY 1
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Sillyvizard,

Restart your data gateway for a try. If error persists, It might be a UPN issue, please follow this video to check the UPN mapping. After mapping, please wait for a few minutes to see whether it works.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.