Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Valley_Girl
Helper I
Helper I

Report Server not opening in Edge, no error message just spinning wheel

Hi,

I've recently upgraded to the Jan 2022 edition of the report server. I've had a couple of users who haven't been able to access the home page in Chrome, there's no error message...the cursor just whirls round and the page stays blank. I've checked with several other accounts and others can access it fine, but I am experiencing the exact same issue in Edge.

We have configured https for the server.

I've tried restarting and removing the cache from Edge but it's still not working.

Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Thanks

Amy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
d_gosbell
Super User
Super User

Which version of Edge are you using? The legacy Edge (with a plain blue icon) or the new Chromium Edge (with a graduated blue and green icon) The new Edge works fine for me, but I do see the same issue with the old Edge where it just shows a blank white page. I don't see any issues with Chrome.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Valley_Girl
Helper I
Helper I

@d_gosbell  so that's the reason why Edge isn't working for me, thank you! The Chrome issue has me baffled, from what I can see there is no difference between my chrome and theirs (I've also tried reinstalling chrome and also webview2)

d_gosbell
Super User
Super User

Which version of Edge are you using? The legacy Edge (with a plain blue icon) or the new Chromium Edge (with a graduated blue and green icon) The new Edge works fine for me, but I do see the same issue with the old Edge where it just shows a blank white page. I don't see any issues with Chrome.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.