cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pwolf Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: Release Date for 2018 Report Server Update

Yes, I would also be very grateful to get some details about the next release (hopefully in July 2018)? My users keep asking me every day with regard to a working / easy-to-use Excel export functionality and a good printing functionality. I hope this will be part of the new release Smiley Happy Power BI Cloud Service already has these strongly required features.

Kind regards.

Luai7 Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Hi Microsoft PBIRS Team,

It will be really great if we know the expected release date for PBIRS and the expected features in this release...

Thanks

Luai

Lorian Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Surely Microsoft teams have deadlines like the rest of us - would it be so hard to give us a better timeline for the releases? Like 'beginning of July' or 'end of July', or Christmas, or 2030 at this rate.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree, the Microsoft team must know which features they are targeting for the next release and have a target release date. I have asked @riccardomuti to provide more details many times, but get no further details or explaination as to why we have to be kept so in the dark.

Rob

Highlighted
pwolf Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Please see the following thread with replies from Microsoft regarding the next release date (late July, early August):

http://community.powerbi.com/t5/Report-Server/June-2018-Release-of-Power-BI-Report-Server/m-p/429777...

Kind regards