Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

cnschulz
Helper IV
Helper IV

Relative date slicer... Again.

Hi, 

Ive been playing around trying to find a solution for the crazy relative date slicer. Ive built a warehouse table with dates from -10 to +10 years and have included DST offset and UTC time. The thinking was that I link my local date field to this table and get back a UTC time that I can use in the slicer taking into account DST.

The model works great but Ive uncovered another issue with this stupid slicer... It seems when you select "Last 1 days" that it will select based on date, not time!! It will select everything where the date is yesterday, not simply the last 24 hours. Can anyone else verify this? 

Has anyone got a solution (*without code* because i need this to be self-service) for using a slicer to select relative dates that takes into account timezones and DST?

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.