Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

aanwar
Frequent Visitor

RDL Font Color not working

When same SSRS report RDL is deployed on Power BI report server, it is displaying different results.

It looks like when a textbox has a link to another report (through actions -> go to report), the font color of the textbox is displayed as "black", instead of the assigned color.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi @aanwar,

In my test report, I have created drill through action between two reports. The font color displays well as expected on Report Server. What is your Power BI Report Server version? Also, please open the web portal with a different browser for a test.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

I also noticed this issue with Chrome, changing the colour from White to ="White" fixed it for me. This also affects SSRS 2017, I do not get this issue when deploying to SSRS 2014.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @aanwar,

I was not able to reproduce your problem. The RDL reports displayed well after deploying to report server. What is the version of your Power BI Report Server? I used Version 1.1.6514.9163 (October 2017) 

1.PNG2.PNG

Regards,
Yuliana Gu

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

when the textbox has an action to go to another report, it does not retain the font color.

Hi @aanwar,

In my test report, I have created drill through action between two reports. The font color displays well as expected on Report Server. What is your Power BI Report Server version? Also, please open the web portal with a different browser for a test.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

We are using the following Power BI Report Server version.

© 2017 Microsoft

Version 1.1.6514.9163 (October 2017)

As suggested, I have run the report with another browser. It displayed correctly with Internet Explorer. But showing different color on Google Chrome.

I also noticed this issue with Chrome, changing the colour from White to ="White" fixed it for me. This also affects SSRS 2017, I do not get this issue when deploying to SSRS 2014.

THANK YOU !!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

March 2024 PBI Gallery Image

Power BI Monthly Update - March 2024

Check out the March 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

Top Solution Authors