Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

PavelS
Frequent Visitor

Publishing deleted connections between tables?

I have two tables - Activity and BusinessCase
The tables are currently linked (Cardinality Many to 1) Cross filter direction Both
I have a formula that calculates
DIVIDE (CALCULATE (
COUNT(Activity[id]),
ALL(BusinessCase[Status], L0_Raynet_BusinessCase[Group])),
COUNT(BusinessCase[id])
)
The formula works for me. At the same time I have filters from BusinessCase (Type of service, Status, Owner of businessCase) in the desktop version. All filters work for me (Individual activities are linked and assigned to the groups I filter). The problem occurs when I publish the version to the online environment. For example, the moment I filter Type of service, I get a count of 0 activities (all are blank). When publishing PowerBi, is there any transformation taking place where the connection between the tables is modified?

2 REPLIES 2
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PavelS ,

”When publishing PowerBi, is there any transformation taking place where the connection between the tables is modified?“
I don't think there is such a design in Power BI.

Can you show me a screenshot of your model view (the page with the table relationships), and please be careful to hide the key sensitive information.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

PavelS_0-1665132660030.png

image.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.