Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

nes01

Published Paginated Reports formatting issue

Hi all,

I need your help and thank you so much in advance!

I prepared a paginated report on Report Builder. When I run the report and click print layout, the report looks how I formated also when I save it as a pdf. However, after I published the report, on Power BI Service I view the report in a different format. Basically, all the font settings are gone so that cells sizes are changed and texts are not fitting, and so on. So, the pdf from Power BI Service does not look the same as the one I saved from Report Builder.

Anybody can explain and help me how I can keep the format of my report on Power BI Service?

@

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
d_gosbell
Super User
Super User

At a guess I would say that you are probably using custom fonts, the ability to use custom fonts on the service is currently not supported (see https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/paginated-reports/paginated-reports-faq#what-paginated-rep... )

Your only choice at the moment is to alter your report to use one of the standard fonts.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
d_gosbell
Super User
Super User

At a guess I would say that you are probably using custom fonts, the ability to use custom fonts on the service is currently not supported (see https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/paginated-reports/paginated-reports-faq#what-paginated-rep... )

Your only choice at the moment is to alter your report to use one of the standard fonts.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors