Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Giraffe

Problem When Change anything in a report (DAX Calculation, Power Query or even Visual) and Save then

Hi EveryOne

I Have a problem every time I need to change a thing I'm my reports. once I made the change in the desktop and save it in PBIRS, it always crashes exactly where I have changed. it occurs in the next refresh.

the only way I have to change things In my reports is to Save as a new version of it in the PBIRS, made all the permissions and data sources permissions and everything all again, and finally delete the previous one. Its a lot of working in a thing that should be simple.

I´m using January 2020 PBIRS as well.

I´ll Appreciate any help! thanks a lot

1 REPLY 1
d_gosbell
Super User
Super User

Apparently there is a bug which can sometimes trigger the loading of a prior version of the data model during a scheduled refresh. This is meant to be fixed in the May release which is due out in the next week or so.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors