cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SowjanyaK
Advocate I
Advocate I

Power Bi embedded

Hi, I have created a report and published to power bi workspace collection for embedding it to my web application using embed token. I was able to do this successfully and report is embedded in to my application.

Now i saw that power bi workspace collection is on retirement path and need to move to Power BI embedded. But i don't see any provision to create workspaces under power bi embedded. I have few quesions related to power bi embedded.

1. After creating the report how to upload the report to power bi embedded, earlier iwas using the RestAPI to upload a report to power bi workspace collection.

2. Based on the tutorials or videos available i understand that i need to create azure ad tenant with an admin(having access to power bi). but after creating the tenant how it is related to power bi embedded(in azure) integration.

i am toally confused. Can any one provide me the guidelines to work with power bi embedded?

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Carousel_PBI_Wave1

2023 Release Wave 1 Plans

Power BI release plans for 2023 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2023 through September 2023.

Power BI Summit Carousel 2

Global Power BI Training

Make sure you register today for the Power BI Summit 2023. Don't miss all of the great sessions and speakers!

BizApps LATAM 2023

Business Application LATAM Summit 2023

Join the biggest FREE Business Applications Event in LATAM this February.

Power Platform Bootcamp

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

In this bootcamp we will deep-dive into Microsoft’s Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, delivered to you by experts and community leaders.