Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Tereshkova18

Power BI reports not loading since yestarday

All of my reports dont load since yestarday. Is anyone having the same problem?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi @Tereshkova18 !

Since you posted the question in Report Server forum so i take Power BI Report Server as default.

The [Visual has exceeded the available resources] is very common issue for report published either in Premium or Standard capacity.

As a workaround please try to add filter to limit the results.

Please see following thread as well;

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Visual-has-exceeded-the-available-resources-power-bi-premiu... 

Regards,

Hasham

View solution in original post

V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Tereshkova18 

Please also refer to Chris Webb's blog:

Chris Webb's BI Blog: The “Visual Has Exceeded The Available Resources” Error In Power BI Chris Webb...

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, please Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Tereshkova18 

Please also refer to Chris Webb's blog:

Chris Webb's BI Blog: The “Visual Has Exceeded The Available Resources” Error In Power BI Chris Webb...

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, please Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

HashamNiaz
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Tereshkova18 !

If this is rleated to Power BI Report Server, please ask your network administrator to restart PBI Report Services or check your permission.

Regards,

Hasham

Hi, @HashamNiaz !
Thanks for your answer. But problem is in cloud, not in Power BI Report Server. A few days ago my report was opening very fast. But now I have message "visual has exceeded the available resources". 

Tereshkova18_0-1624420194669.png

My account is premium. The volume of processed data is 100 Gb. Therefore, I should not have any problems with loading reports data.

Hi @Tereshkova18 !

Since you posted the question in Report Server forum so i take Power BI Report Server as default.

The [Visual has exceeded the available resources] is very common issue for report published either in Premium or Standard capacity.

As a workaround please try to add filter to limit the results.

Please see following thread as well;

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Visual-has-exceeded-the-available-resources-power-bi-premiu... 

Regards,

Hasham

@Tereshkova18, I had same problem, and my scheduled refresh would not work, giving error "data source not found". 

I restarted the PBI Report Service, like @HashamNiaz suggested, and everything is working now.  Thank you Hasham!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.