Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Tereshkova18

Power BI reports not loading since yestarday

All of my reports dont load since yestarday. Is anyone having the same problem?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Hi @Tereshkova18 !

Since you posted the question in Report Server forum so i take Power BI Report Server as default.

The [Visual has exceeded the available resources] is very common issue for report published either in Premium or Standard capacity.

As a workaround please try to add filter to limit the results.

Please see following thread as well;

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Visual-has-exceeded-the-available-resources-power-bi-premiu... 

Regards,

Hasham

View solution in original post

V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Tereshkova18 

Please also refer to Chris Webb's blog:

Chris Webb's BI Blog: The “Visual Has Exceeded The Available Resources” Error In Power BI Chris Webb...

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, please Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Tereshkova18 

Please also refer to Chris Webb's blog:

Chris Webb's BI Blog: The “Visual Has Exceeded The Available Resources” Error In Power BI Chris Webb...

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team
If this post helps, please Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

HashamNiaz
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Tereshkova18 !

If this is rleated to Power BI Report Server, please ask your network administrator to restart PBI Report Services or check your permission.

Regards,

Hasham

Hi, @HashamNiaz !
Thanks for your answer. But problem is in cloud, not in Power BI Report Server. A few days ago my report was opening very fast. But now I have message "visual has exceeded the available resources". 

Tereshkova18_0-1624420194669.png

My account is premium. The volume of processed data is 100 Gb. Therefore, I should not have any problems with loading reports data.

Hi @Tereshkova18 !

Since you posted the question in Report Server forum so i take Power BI Report Server as default.

The [Visual has exceeded the available resources] is very common issue for report published either in Premium or Standard capacity.

As a workaround please try to add filter to limit the results.

Please see following thread as well;

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Visual-has-exceeded-the-available-resources-power-bi-premiu... 

Regards,

Hasham

@Tereshkova18, I had same problem, and my scheduled refresh would not work, giving error "data source not found". 

I restarted the PBI Report Service, like @HashamNiaz suggested, and everything is working now.  Thank you Hasham!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.