Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

amsufiyan
Frequent Visitor

Power BI failed to refresh online manually or scheduled

Power BI failed to refresh online. I had changed password of data source. After that online reports are failed to refresh. I have updated the on premise gateway (personal). I have republish the desktop reports. Still it failed to refresh online. It shows following error. I have updated my credentials

Data source error: {"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_SignatureNotMatchCredentialError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_SignatureNotMatchCredentialError","parameters":{},"details":[],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: Query1.
Cluster URI: WABI-US-GOV-IOWA-redirect.analysis.usgovcloudapi.net
Activity ID: 9a3c1e06-f7f0-4e70-b426-dc39fe9b3e8e
Request ID: 99650fd3-d0a6-cf2d-ae01-eca3602b769b
Time: 2021-07-07 01:55:33Z

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
amsufiyan
Frequent Visitor

I got solution. I had to update my credential in Power BI online. Updating power bi desktop and republish the report did not work, neither updating on premise personal data gateway. I had to go to power bi online and edit my credentials.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
amsufiyan
Frequent Visitor

I got solution. I had to update my credential in Power BI online. Updating power bi desktop and republish the report did not work, neither updating on premise personal data gateway. I had to go to power bi online and edit my credentials.

Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.