Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

M_nwadibia
Resolver III
Resolver III

Power BI Reporting service email error

I am trying to set up automated email in the Report server with out going port set at 25 and changed to 587 but none worked.

I checked the event log file and these are the error codes I get.

How do I resolve this problem?

M_nwadibia_1-1674593511212.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
M_nwadibia
Resolver III
Resolver III

I have been able to resolve this problem. I went to rsreportserver in the Program folder and made the changes in Bold in the screen Shot. You will see the folder part too but it may be different in your case. 

M_nwadibia_0-1674667315072.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
M_nwadibia
Resolver III
Resolver III

I have been able to resolve this problem. I went to rsreportserver in the Program folder and made the changes in Bold in the screen Shot. You will see the folder part too but it may be different in your case. 

M_nwadibia_0-1674667315072.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.

Fabric Partner Community

Microsoft Fabric Partner Community

Engage with the Fabric engineering team, hear of product updates, business opportunities, and resources in the Fabric Partner Community.

Top Solution Authors