cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jtjones0304 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Power BI Report Server tooltips not working in Chrome after August 2018 upgrade

After we upgraded our Power BI Report Server to the August 2018 update, standard tooltips no longer display when using the Chrome browser.  I've tried clearing the Chrome data (cookies, cache, etc) but still no tooltips. 

Is there a workaround or patch available?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: Power BI Report Server tooltips not working in Chrome after August 2018 upgrade

Thanks for the quick response.   The tooltips are enabled on the visuals and there are no report pages as tooltips.  It works fine in Internet Explorer but no Chrome.

I ended up resolving the issue but clearing the by clearing the browser data in Chrome and including clearing "Hosted app data"

2 REPLIES 2
philipplenz Member

Re: Power BI Report Server tooltips not working in Chrome after August 2018 upgrade

Please check at the report that to tooltips enabled or that no report pages as tooltips set.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Thanks for the quick response.   The tooltips are enabled on the visuals and there are no report pages as tooltips.  It works fine in Internet Explorer but no Chrome.

I ended up resolving the issue but clearing the by clearing the browser data in Chrome and including clearing "Hosted app data"