Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Power BI Report Server - More information about my users on server / Information usage

Hi Community, 🙃

Two questions :

1. Is there a possibility to have more information about my users on my Report Server ? (name, surname, last connection...). Indeed, they connect thru an AD (which I have no access) but I would like to export more information on users using the server directly on the Power BI Report Server. On the screenshot below, I only see their professional IDs, not enough for my administrators.

Group and user (only see their professional IDs)Group and user (only see their professional IDs)

2. How I can have information about usages on the report server ? Maybe, can I realize a dedicated PowerBI Report to see these usages using a specific data source ? If yes, which one ?

Thanks for your help ! 😀

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
KBO
MVP

Hi @michaeldurieux2 ,

I build a report like this one year ago. The infomation you need you can extract from: https://docs.microsoft.com/de-de/sql/reporting-services/report-server/report-server-executionlog-and...

Hope this will help :).

Best,

Kathrin

If this post has helped you, please give it a thumbs up!
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
KBO
MVP

Hi @michaeldurieux2 ,

I build a report like this one year ago. The infomation you need you can extract from: https://docs.microsoft.com/de-de/sql/reporting-services/report-server/report-server-executionlog-and...

Hope this will help :).

Best,

Kathrin

If this post has helped you, please give it a thumbs up!
Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.