Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

pfrazho
Regular Visitor

Power BI Report Server Kerberos Constrained Delegation

We are trying to configure Kerberos constrained delegation.  We have followed the article we found at this link, https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/reportserver-configure-kerberos-powerbi-reports/ and we are still getting the "We couldn't connect to the Analysis Services server. The server forcibly closed the connection. To connect as the user viewing the report, your organization must have configured Kerberos constrained delegation." error.

We must have made a mistake in setting the SPNS and cannot find it, How can we open a support case with Microsoft to get this resolved?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
pfrazho
Regular Visitor

Yes, I did get this issue resolved, but I had to contact Microsoft Tech Support and log an incident.  The problem was with the way the SPNs were setup, but I did not document their changes because they went too fast.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
pfrazho
Regular Visitor

Yes, I did get this issue resolved, but I had to contact Microsoft Tech Support and log an incident.  The problem was with the way the SPNs were setup, but I did not document their changes because they went too fast.

mkrikorian
Frequent Visitor

Did you end up fixing your issue? How did you do it? I am having the same issue, I followed the steps in the link you mentioned and the problem persists.

Thanks in advance.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Interested knowning solution as well.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/report-server/configure-kerberos-powerbi-reports didn't solve it for us.

riccardomuti
Employee
Employee

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.