Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

sp_lock
Frequent Visitor

Power BI Report Server August update Render issue

Hi,

I seem to be experiancing rendering issues with the last Pwoer BI Report server. As you can see from the attached images the spacing is all over the place with these cards. It also occurs with Tables too

left is the PowerBi App and right is the web site.

PowerBi_KO.JPGServer.JPG

2 REPLIES 2
andyw324
Regular Visitor

I am having a similar issue where Chrome (v45.0.2454.85m - I know its old but solution on locked down on-premise platform) renders PBI Reports in the PBIRS Web Portal in the wrong position effectively displaying only the bottom half of the report. Looking into the Chrome Developer Tools shows that "div.displayArea" has a style setting which, in the March 2018 upgrade, is set to "position: absolute" whereas in the August 2018 upgrade this is set to "position: relative". Changing this back to "absolute" seems to fix the issue in Chrome. Obviously this "fix" is not permanant and wondered if it can be implemented on the server side as a quick fix?

Reports render fine in IE (11.0.9600...) which doesnt seem to react to changes to the same position style setting.

Updating Chrome (68.0.3440.106) seems to have solved my problem

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.