Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

CezarSteinz
Frequent Visitor

Power BI Real-Time Report with Dynamics 365

Currently I have a Power BI Pro account and a dev Dynamics 365, where I need create a real-time Report showing a table with all emails created in last hour and a dashboard showing the amount of emails per minute.

I've read many posts / websites talking about API / PubNub, already created some examples using Stream API and mapped the column which I need to create my table (createdon, subject) but it doesn't work. After that I build another API and put a Microsoft Flow to be triggered when a new email appear on Dynamics 365 email table, send this item to Power BI dataset, it works but not as I wish (I need to refresh my report to show the new data). I have many questions about real-time integration (I'm a newbie in real-time reports yet):

- Is it possible to have a real-time Report with table, matrix and everything? (I'm saying report, not a dashboard with tile...)

- If yes, how could I create a real-time Report? (Based on what I said, API / PubNub doesn't work for my report)

- And, in addition, there is some way to transform real-time data that comes from API? or create measures? (Because for dashboard example, i have only createdon and subject, so I need a "count" measure to build a dashboard)

- If no, there is some way to create something similar on Power BI?

Sorry for my bad english and thanks in advanced.

Cezar Steinz

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.