Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

amsrivastavaa
Helper III
Helper III

Power BI Builder Paginated report

Hi All,

I AM PRO ACCOUNT IN POWER BI 

I have created one Paginated Report which detail is as below

Parameter : Country

Matrix Layout : Matrix Layout display State->City->Population; there is no Country column inside Matrix Layout.

Requirement is : 

I need to export report data into Excel in such a way that each country data will get exported to individual tab of excel.

For e.g. : If country are : INDIA, UK and US, then on export, I need three tabs with each name of each country name i.e. INDIA, UK and US, and holds its data.

I tried to achieive the feet via providing Fieldname under PageName using below steps

STEP - 1 : Go to Tablix Property -> General -> PageName

STEP - 2 : Clicked on Expression under PageName

STEP - 3 : Expression window got open but I am not getting any fields under Field, please suggest!!.

Snapshot below 

amsrivastavaa_1-1668662809906.png

Please suggest !!

Thanks

A

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
d_gosbell
Super User
Super User

You cannot set a dynamic page name on the top level tablix. You need to make syre you have created a grouping for country and then you can set the pagename in the group properties and use the field there.

GroupSettings.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
d_gosbell
Super User
Super User

You cannot set a dynamic page name on the top level tablix. You need to make syre you have created a grouping for country and then you can set the pagename in the group properties and use the field there.

GroupSettings.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.