Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

xsanchez
Frequent Visitor

Phone Layout responsive problems with dropdown slicer

Hi, I found that resposive phone layout not work when you use slicers (filters) in dropdown view. In your phone, if you have a dropdown slicer you always see desktop view...

Any help? thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
xsanchez
Frequent Visitor

Today (Aug. 9th) there was a release for the APP for iOS and the bug was solved...

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
xsanchez
Frequent Visitor

Today (Aug. 9th) there was a release for the APP for iOS and the bug was solved...

v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @xsanchez,

Could you show the screenshot of current layout you got? Could you update your mobile app to latest version for a test? Any other visual was displayed correclt in mobile app, except the dropdown slicer, right?

Regards,
Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello Yuliana, you are correct, only in the slicer in view dropdown, I have updated the APP and Report Server.
But I want to be clear, all the components show correct (included slicer in dropdown view), the only problem is that the APP does not run responsively when I use the slicer in dropdown, instead it shows me the desktop view. (I'm using iPhone 6s APP with last update iOS)

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.