Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Antonio_Gomez
Resolver I
Resolver I

Partial Load Report Server

Hello Everyone!

I need your help.

I'm using PBI Report Server to publish one dashboard and for some reason when the scheduled update occurs the data shown is empty in almost every sheet.

This happens only with this dashboard. I have published others and everythhing is OK

This is what happens

Antonio_Gomez_0-1659512807917.png

And, this is what I publish before the scheduled update

Antonio_Gomez_1-1659513418902.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Antonio_Gomez
Resolver I
Resolver I

@v-henryk-mstf 

I decided to make from zero the dashboard. The person that made the one in which I was working was a disaster, there were useless tables, nonsense relationships and inefficient queries.

I noticed that the load time was too much and I don't have the permissions to watch the errors in the login. So, I assumed that was a problem in the load runtime.

That is why I decided to start from zero, doing all right and it worked!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Antonio_Gomez
Resolver I
Resolver I

@v-henryk-mstf 

I decided to make from zero the dashboard. The person that made the one in which I was working was a disaster, there were useless tables, nonsense relationships and inefficient queries.

I noticed that the load time was too much and I don't have the permissions to watch the errors in the login. So, I assumed that was a problem in the load runtime.

That is why I decided to start from zero, doing all right and it worked!

v-henryk-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Antonio_Gomez ,

For the report server, dashboard is not a supported feature for it. Check this idea, it is still a feature to be updated.

I guess by dashboard you mean report, when configured with a scheduled refresh the data is not displayed in the report, right?
First refer to the following steps and common information about configuring Power BI report server for scheduled refresh.

Troubleshoot scheduled refresh in Power BI Report Server - Power BI | Microsoft Docs

Configuring Power BI Scheduled Refresh Simplified: 8 Simple Steps (hevodata.com)

If the problem is still not resolved, please provide detailed error information and related operation screenshoots. Looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,
Henry

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks @v-henryk-mstf , I'll talk with the DB administrator, maybe the problem is there

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.